Friday, July 31, 2009

Promos, Conferances and Kid!

About two weeks ago David came over and helped me make a promo for Biblical Blueprints. It turned out pretty good. You can see it here.
http://solidrockpictures.blogspot.com/

On Friday two weeks ago my family and I went to Des Moines, Iowa for a conference for fathers. The speakers included Kevin Swanson, Peter Bradrick and Scott Brown. It lasted through Saturday night. Two days later on Monday, my family and I left to go sponsor a Super Worldview Conference in Atlanta. Three 14 hour days full of lectures. That was a lot of fun.

And if you read the title you noticed that I have kid in there. Why? Because I'm an uncle as of a few weeks ago. That's right, my older brother Joel and his wife Cherie are having a baby.

1 comment:

  1. THATS WONDERFUL! How sweet! An Uncle! Im so happy for you! It must be exciting!

    ReplyDelete